Owing the IRS Money
Installment Agreement | Offer in Compromise

Licensed CPA & CFE in Diamond Bar, Los Angeles County

It’s taxing on your peace of mind to have this kind of burden weighing you down. You can get relief by having a tax professional on your side, walking you through the entire process. If you owe money to the IRS but can’t pay, you can work out an arrangement with the IRS to make payments. This is called an Installment Agreement or an Offer in Compromise, and often, a tax professional can negotiate the amount due to a reasonable total that you can pay.

Owing the IRS Money
  • Not all tax professionals know the ins and outs of preparing an offer that has a good chance of getting accepted. It’s important to look for a professional who has an excellent track record of getting offers accepted by the IRS.
  • IRS debt has “priority” when it comes to bankruptcy cases, and the debt may or may not get discharged if you file for bankruptcy. Since this is such a complex area, your best bet is to consult with several professionals – an accountant, a tax resolution professional, and an attorney that is expert at bankruptcy issues.

Quick Inquiry

Form Introductory Text

✓ Valid

Have you received any written communications from the taxing authority?

Max number of files : 1

Max File Upload size of each file : 5 MB

[Completion of the form or submission of correspondence does not establish an attorney/client relationship.]